Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whinge

After over six weeks of pretty constant pain and discomfort I'm having a bad day! I can't wiggle my toes because it involves the use of the split tendon, it  seems, and therefore results in stabbing pain so my toes are getting crampy. I feel like my foot is slowly burning.  I am sick of ibuprofen. I am sick of only wearing one shoe....and it's never a nice heel! My tubi-grip looks nasty! My sock gets wet when it rains. It huts to drive, it hurts to walk, it hurts when you get that cramp in the middle of the night.

If I wasn't able to deep water run, I'd be a basket case! The four weeks of no exercise nearly did my head in! I gained 4 friggen kilos! I've kicked just over 1kg off so that's good. I am not thinking what will happen if and when I have surgery and I can't get in the pool. Maybe I'll have to have my lips sewn together too!

I wonder if ACC cover chocolate purchasing for medicinal purposes?

12 second tv whinge!

No comments: