Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I got my jeans on! (Spoiler alert!)

In life you should celebrate the small victories and I'm celebrating one. Today, less than three weeks post op I got my jeans on. Not skinny-lie-on-the-floor-and-shimmy-in jeans but jeans none the less.

You can only spend so long in leisure pants before you start wearing ugg boots with them and start heading down the road to PJs to the supermarket. OK I have to confess! I have done a few walks up the driveway in my pjs (they also look like sweatpants) and a long nightie, which in all fairness was a maxi dress before I decided it was not a sight I wanted to subject anyone to.

So now I look more like a normal respectable person. Now if I could just figure out how to get my Batman converse sneakers on I'd be set. Elastic shoelaces just really bring down the whole adult ensemble.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: